Chuck Gargotto Chuck is a seasoned real estate professional who truly believes his value to his clients has to be earned every day and knows his reputation is only as good as his last client’s experience.
|“My commitment to my clients’ needs and welfare is all that lasts when the job is finished. All my years of experience, training and success don’t mean anything until my clients know they can trust me and I won’t ever let them down. I am committed to never taking my clients’ sacred bond of trust for granted. This philosophy of business has been the backbone of my success and my greatest source of pride in my career.” ~ Chuck
Chuck specializes in Denver’s higher-end residential neighborhoods. His business has been almost exclusively referral and repeat clients for many years.
Chuck is assisted by his wife of 30 years, Ann Gargotto (also a Kentwood broker). Ann was a former marketing executive and was honored as “Downtown Denver Businesswoman of the Year” in 1994. Prior to attaining her real estate license, Ann worked for over 15 years as a marketing executive for several firms, including The Hall Olson Marketing Group in Newport Beach California and The Denver Department Stores and The Tabor Center in Denver, Colorado. Specializing in retail marketing, she developed and implemented marketing plans, including special events and public relations programs. Today, Ann works with Chuck at The Kentwood Company, specifically in the staging and marketing of homes that Chuck represents. Chuck and Ann live in Cherry Hills Village and have 2 children, Jennifer and Joey, who are both graduates of the University of Colorado, Boulder.
Chuck’s Resume Summary:
- #1 Cherry Hills Village Agent for 2015 and #1 Agent for All Kentwood Real Estate Offices for 2012
- 30 years of brokerage experience in the Denver real estate market
- Recipient of 5280 Magazine's 5-Star Realtor award for the past six consecutive years: 2010-2016.
- Average annual real estate sales of $40 million.
- Annually ranked one of the top realtors in the Denver Metro area by The Denver Board of Realtors
- Ranked in the top 1% of Colorado residential listing agents out of 14,000 realtors (since 1998)
- Prior to his residential career, Chuck Gargotto was Vice President of a commercial investment real estate brokerage firm and Director of Real Estate of a national shopping center development company